Football Game Sep. 2007

4


This is my second time to watch the football game.



Many years ago, I studied in language school in New York city during my winter break.
and the time is the superball period(professional football teams final).
The teacher said, you should watch this game!!!....you know, you're in America!!!!

The game I watched was not bad, and the prediction of our football team is NO1. However, we lost last week......so sad......XD

I didn't bring the "Big White" lens this time because the weather condition on that day was not so good. When I left my apt, it was cloudy. and we have a short rain during the game. Anyway, I wanna say is that the quality of tele-view pics are not so good. :) But, because of this rain, I have some special light.

However, it's a good experience!!!! although the first game was not so exciting. XD
OK....I'm tired....and the next two following weeks are my midterm weeks so...I need to study hard. and I'm starting to think the traveling plan after the exam....maybe it's not an right time. XD

football80



football76



football69
You know what!!! the cheer gesture is "YA" so...everyone is cheer for me. XDXD
haha just kidding....maybe that's why I am here. XD



football35
U.S.C!!!!



football54
Fight on!!!!



3



More pics please to see my flickr

Comments