Queen Mary!!!! Oct. 2007

QueenMary11

Today, after finishing my last midterm....YA, I went to Long Beach with some friends.



There is a special event called "Ship Wrack" for Halloween held in Queen Mary.
There are many mazes, you know, like ghost house, you can go inside to have fun.

In a maze, there are lots of "ghosts" who will try to scare you.
They will use smoke, flashlight, dark walls or follow behind you...etc..try to sacre you unexpectedly. Actually, it's quite interesting!!!!! Sometimes I will be scared!!! It's a lot of fun!!!

However, It's not allow to bring a camera so I can't take any photos so sad....XD. But, after visiting, we went to the other side of the pier where is the downtown of Long Beach....and I eventually can take some photos there.

Hmmm.....I start to expect the Halloween night in the Universal Studio!!!!!

Thanks my friends waiting for me that I can take photos....


OK....hmm......
So tired.....going to bed......
Talk to you next time!!

Cya

QueenMary01




QueenMary03




QueenMary05




QueenMary10




Comments