ALI last class Party Nov. 07'

ALIparty11


This Wed. was our ESL last class, and it was a party....



Actually, this week I was pretty busy. I had a HW due Wed. so on Tues. night I was working on it in the library. As I came back, O sent me Rakky and her's work that is for our class, just like spring semester, the carton version group pics.




And I also printed out everyone's black & white portrait that I took on presentation day. As I finished my work it's already 200 a.m ><

On Wed. because we needed to bring some food to the party. Thus, I went to O's place around nine o'clock to cook together. I brought rice noodle and cabbage and cooked them with Thai sauce XD. And O cooked some Thai dessert, fried pork bread. XD

ALIparty01

And then, yep, Let's go party!!!!



ALIparty10
O, Rakky, & Wayne, Wayne left as the game began. XD


ALIparty70
Photo by Sandra, and it's not money. XDXD

We played two games on that day. This is second one and I didn't play first one because I am a camera man XD.

ALIparty18
Anna & Liene



ALIparty21
O



ALIparty40
Sandra, she is a funny girl.XDXD




ALIparty55
Barry, our teacher




ALIparty42
What's your name? James...James Bond..XD




ALIparty27
Rakky




ALIparty37
Liene



ALIparty69
The first two people lost on the game




ALIparty83
Anna and me



ALIparty91
Sandra's cheer suit for male water polo team


ALIparty85



Actually, I was tired on that day.....hmm, I am tired recently.XD There are a lot of things to do, and my cold doesn't completely recover yep....but I just had a good sleep.XD It's weekend!!!

Fight on!!!

More photos



PS: hmm, I'll upload yesterday photos asap...


Comments