2/14/08



<2/14/08>

I still went to the library tonight. ha, this afternoon, my friend, Ray, ask me: Do you wanna go to the library now, and I replied no…I have classes this afternoon, maybe at night……and he said he doesn’t wanna show up in the evening TODAY. Yes, he used capital letters “TODAY”…..and a few seconds later, I understood what he means. Haha, however, we still went to the library tonight.

Actually, this semester I’m quite busy, but not like some of my friends take extremely heavy classes this semester……some of them don’t sleep two or three days per week!!! Incredible…..I think I won’t ever do this. I took three courses this semester including language class, and I still audit a network class that’s on 730 in the morning!! XD and I go to conversation group at least three times per week, but I still feel that I don’t improve too much…but I know it takes time to show the progress. And If I have time and the weather is not too bad XD, I will do some jogging. And this coming long weekend (we have a holiday on next Mon.) Two of my friends coincidentally wanna visit me…..so I need to be the host ><….and we already plan to go to the Desert Hill (a outlet) to shopping…..actually, I wanna buy a leather shoes for the career fair on the next week…..but I still not complete my Resume yet…..when I prepared my resume, I don’t feel confident….even I feel that I’m not qualify….and I also don’t have the way to show my whole qualities…..sigh….anyway, I’ll do my best…..and one of my friend will stay until next Thurs. I don’t think I have enough time take care of him…..

And recently, I’m planning my spring break…..I think I’ll go Chicago or NY…but not sure yet. And I still wanna learn something….I need to have resolution and arrange some time to do this. Hmm…However, this year/semester, until now, I feel good. Yep really good, I can study, concentrate on the things, having passion to learning, talking to my parents more frequently, making some new friends, a few days ago my Thai friend, O, ask me why I look happy this semester XD since I listen to her some relationship problem last time, she sometimes will talk to me when she has some depress……..yep, anyway, everything looks like in the right track…..I’m good, pretty good, and I’ll keep fighting!!!


Yeh
2/14/08



Comments

  1. wow 看樣子這各學期是各好的開始呢!!
    Everything is fine.Seems perfect!!

    情人節快樂啊!!Damn 我@公司加班到 12/15 的凌晨一點,我有種我在上夜班的感覺,差不多昏倒~~但我還很有活力在裝HIGH,CHEER UP我的夥伴,我想我一定是有嗑藥(煙)。

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!!! (巧克力給)


    哈哈,poor Miew, 這樣應該公司要發巧克力給加班的同事XD,小妙好ㄝ,always a cheer leader in a group (大拇指),加油加油!!

    take care too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment