Chicago 08' < 2 >

Chicago131

The Beautiful City - Chicago



However, the weather is cold, haha. After lunch, we went to the downtown of CHI. Because of the St. Patrick's Day, there were some activities in CHI. They would dye the river become green. You know, St. Patrick's Day is all about Green XD. And we also went to Millennium Park. There are some famous art designed work like the bean, face building...etc. But, I wanna say it again.....It's Damn Cold!!! XD


Chicago097
I have seen similiar pictures with snow.....it's much beautiful.







Chicago118
The Bean XD....it's famous.




Chicago140
I think it'll be much beautiful during warm weather.





Chicago165
Finally, saw some sunshine, and you can see that the river is green!!!




Chicago181
The new building, 川普大樓....still under construction.





Chicago183
The Corn building





Chicago184






Chicago187






Chicago198
Dinner with balapi and his GF, anchor 麥.....In my life time, I can eat with News anchor.....I'm so lucky...crying.......hahahhahahaha





Chicago202
My first Bowling game in US.


To Be Continue..


Comments