Feb. 08' + some trivial things

Life37

yep, today I spent about 7~8 hours in the library, I have a midterm next Mon. (smoking)....XD



These days, just go on plans, I have a productive week, and keep planning the following days.

This Sun. I sign up a short term running of LA Marathon, just 5k, I think it's for families to get some fun....XD, and I'll try to sign up the hiking activity next Sat. held by OIS....and after midterm, I will travel to Chicago...YAYAYA and I have a baseball competition at the end of March...(my friend sign up for me...smoking XD)...and April I also have one exciting thing that I expect. XD.....and I also try to plan have some trip between spring and summer sessions.

Anyway,

Fight on!!!!!
and from my article, you can see that I'm sleepy. XDXD

Life36
David.....50mm!!!




Life47
Daphne and 大叔....有沒有像父女XDXD (Shoot by David)





Life51
Yep, Life is all about eating!!!XD





Life54
I'm so interested in this cat....it reminds me the animation 心之谷 by 宮崎駿






Life59
Korea Supermarket



Life67
50mm!!!!XDXD 看來我真的很愛這顆鏡頭XD





Life69
Career fair.....actually, I have put my tie onXDXD





Life72
盲拍對到手....對的好!!!XD





Life97
麥當勞 coupon 天......麥當勞不會拼XDXD

Comments

  1. 是心之谷嗎? 怎麼覺得是貓的報恩?
    .....話說我沒看過心之谷哈哈哈XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 咦,聽妳這麼一說貓的報恩好像也有出現,不過心之谷比較主要啦(話說心之谷好像不算是宮崎駿做的~聳肩),心之谷好看ㄟ,我台北硬碟好像有,有機會在copy來給你看XDXD(一整個沒誠意)


    PS: 有個新聞說,清大學生熬夜唸書唸到暴斃........哈哈哈哈

    PS: Sorry about last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....不要在用墊肩了~很俗氣耶!
    昨晚?照片嗎? 害我想很久= = 我氣度有這小嗎? (哈哈哈,你小心點我最會記仇)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈哈,聳肩就聳肩,愛說成墊肩ㄟ.....
    這跟氣度小無關壓,是我覺得要說的就要說:p

    戴小姐心情要好點,唸書之外也記得多休息壓。

    PS: 經過這次highway之後,我覺得小輝應該會比較喜歡我ㄟXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 後..你不知道聳肩不就肩膀高高的壓
    跟墊肩一樣阿!
    快把你墊肩拿掉,
    現在不流行了啦,
    自以為復古XDDD

    PS.小輝最愛我XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment