Huntington Beach 08 Summer AGAIN!!!!!

Huntingtion_31

James invited me to have a BBQ party in Huntington Beach again....



I think the reason he invited me is that I can take good pictures....and I can help him to hold the party.....hahaha...However, he said this time we will have Japanese girl, and he tried to lure me with that....I must admit that it does work!!!


Huntingtion_01
I'm redundant man XD







Huntingtion_04
preparing





Huntingtion_05
eating!!






Huntingtion_08






Huntingtion_09






Huntingtion_10






Huntingtion_11
Dina & James prepared the meat!!!






Huntingtion_17
I have no idea their relationship. XD






Huntingtion_20





Huntingtion_29






Huntingtion_30







Huntingtion_33







Huntingtion_43
I'm inside too. :)





Huntingtion_47
Helio and two Korea grils







Huntingtion_56
I almost lost my 85mm lens as I took this picture, because I lay down to shoot and the lens slide from my pocket and I didn't aware that.






Huntingtion_52







Huntingtion_57
Always beautiful sunset.






Huntingtion_60
everyone wants to take pictures with girls. XD






Huntingtion_63






Huntingtion_68
Some people and I stayed for a while and....it's cold~



More Pictures

Comments