Thailand (7) - Elephant Riding

Thailand5_060

Elephant Riding!!!


O asked me what I wanna do in Thailand before I went there, and I said two things:
one is elephant riding! and the other is Thai massage! haha

After visiting Mae Sa waterfalls, we went to Maesa elephant camp!
However, seem just me wanna do an elephant riding orz. Anyway, I still bought the 30mins? elephant riding, and it's for two seats so I can ride with the other lucky person XD. and the lucky one is Toey XD.
Toey is a government interpreter in German. Besides, her English is also good.(we can communicate XD)
and One day, she asked me, what I'll tell my parents about them. I said, kind, treat me well, always eat, and always gossip in front of me(in Thai of course) hahahaha, kidding.

and at night, we went to night market, but the most of them are closed.(always closed Orz)


Thailand5_047
the entrance of Maesa elephant camp



Thailand5_048
beautiful girls




Thailand5_049
elephants!!




Thailand5_053
u can feed them




Thailand5_054
interesting!!



Thailand5_055
so comfortable! XD




Thailand5_058
so many elephants!!!




Thailand5_071
elephant riding, new experience!




Thailand5_072
Toey and me





Thailand5_075
then watched the elephant show




Thailand5_076
kicked balls



Thailand5_077




Thailand5_079
O with elephants




Thailand5_080
elephants drew these, amazing!




Thailand5_081
:p




Thailand5_082
cute!




Thailand5_085
fancy decrolated



Thailand5_086
starbucks everywhere!



Thailand5_088
night market




Thailand5_089
everything is cheap!






Comments