Do you enjoy the life a little bit?


Photo by etos March 06'



This Monday in my ESL class, the teacher, Barry, asked us how about our weekend? Study all weekend or enjoy the life a little bit...ha...and then I smile.

Although I just finished my midterms, I still go to the library recently. Because the weekly study is still heavy....and I always go with a friend, and before we start to study, he always complain that he wants his life!!! haha

Yesterday, there is a some kind of market activity held in front of the library. Because the holiday, Halloween, you can usually see people with costume walking around the campus. So when I sat down in the library....I asked myself "Do I enjoy my life a little bit?"

and

"Do you??"
"Do you enjoy your life a little bit?"


---------
Actually, I feel something different!!!
Talk to you next time!!

and about the postcard will be delayed, I'll try to do it on this weekend...but I'm not sure, anyway, I'll do my best!!

and I will back to Taiwan from 12/25-1/09,
so see you soon, guys.

Comments