Oct. 25 The Night Before Midterm

Yep.......I'm waiting for my execution.....XD




1025 is a familiar term for me....because it can remind me the date of GRE test. The teacher of the cram school always calls us 1025 army group.....haha....because the ETS is evil side and we need to defeat it. XD

These two weeks, sometimes I went to library with a friend who is kinda a "freak". I don't mean he is a bad guy, you know there are people who are some kinda special. We always go there around 700pm and try to occupy a discussion room....and I always make it like home.XD you know, take off my slippers and sometimes put my legs on another chair....haha...actually, I didn't go to library often in Taiwan...I don't know...I just can't focus.(Maybe next time I can talk about why I think my friend is kinda different XD)

Sometimes.....I will feel conflicting......when I have some difficulty in my study...I will feel tired....sometimes it spend me one or two hours just to solve one problem!!!!! and I even can't solve....><.....and sometimes I don't wanna study anymore....just wanna find some job to work.....because the tuition is really expensive!!!! However, sometimes as I understand or completely comprehend some contents of the study, I will feel......I really get some knowledge!!! haha~

But, I think art is still my favorite.....I think everyone who can understand if he/she has ever been touched by some amazing thing such as music, painting,....or just a story. You know....it's really happy that you can give some people some strength or maybe just different thought.

Ok....talking too much......I have a midterm tomorrow!!!XD actually, I don't think I'm in good shape for this....I'm too lazy!!!XD anyway......I deserve it!! haha....and I have already known my scores of the other midterm.....it's OK....the average is lower than my thought.

OKOK.....and I will have some activities for upcoming Halloween.....you guys can expect the pics XDXD...

hmm, actually, I still wanna say something.....maybe next time....
See you guys!!!

Comments