Halloween Night at Universal Oct. 07'

Halloween at Univearsal08

It's awesome!!! I had a great time there!!!!


Compare to Queen Mary, it's more fun. In the mazes, it's similar that there are some "ghost or monster" would try to scare you, but the decoration and make up are more delicate. Furthermore, when you see some bloody act, it will make some "blood" splash to you, and the most scared scene for me is that a room hanging many dead body bag and you need to push or move it that you can go forward. and it also used flash light and you will see a horrible face in front of you suddenly. It's so exciting!!!! XD

Anyway, it's a lot of fun!!!
Awesome!!!

I think I'll go there again next year. :D

OK I'm so tired....going to bed, cya.


Halloween at Univearsal19
Careful!!! who is beside you?!!




Halloween at Univearsal18





Halloween at Univearsal31




Halloween at Univearsal39
We totally completed three shows!!! I like this song, dance, and funny show most.



Halloween at Univearsal36
This a another show about human and zombie killed each other. Bloody, flirting, explosive.


Halloween at Univearsal41


More pictures here!!!

Comments