The Night 11/20/07



If you want me to describe what the life looks like......you know, going abroad...



I'll say study, study, study.......??!!!
haha just kidding....

I'll say study, cooking, and plus lots of frustration and loneness.....
haha....you may doubt and say "I can't see that from your pictures" XD

haha....
Actually, it's not easy. The study is tough, tuition is expensive, and of course, the language.....etc.

Sometimes I'll wondering why I'm here. I'll wanna find a job and really be independent. Fight for my life.

Sometimes I have some difficulties on my study. I'll lose my confidence and doubt myself if I really have talent or not.

Sometimes I'll feel that I'm yelling "I'm here!! I'm here!! I'm here!!!", but nobody notices and turns his/her head....and you'll feel the deepest loneness.

Sometimes you don't know why last minute you feel so happy and suddenly a dark feeling just fills in your heart, and you wanna kneel down to cry.

Sometimes you try to hold something tightly because you're so afraid to lose, but you will finally realize that there will be another beautiful scene if you start to go forward....

Sometimes you will feel people here are so lonely and try to find a way to escape together, and you'll know it will be helpless if you don't have passion anymore.

However, I'm happy I'm here.
I'm kinda like refresh.

I can feel, I laugh loudly.....I expect

It's a wonderful feeling!!!

yep, but I know it's never gonna be easy, and I'll keep

Fight on!!

The world is big, so just try to enjoy.

PS: actually, I'm sleepy so the article become mess at the end XD sorry about that. XD





Comments