Recently!!! 11/09/07



It seems that I haven't talked for a while........
However.....it's just only one week passed. XD


Actually, although I finished my midterms, I'm still busy. This week I almost go to the library everyday expect yesterday......and today is Friday......and I'll go to the library tonight!!
You may say.....what's wrong with you....you aren't yehyeh I know anymore....XDXD
haha.....be honest....study is still my weak part that I should make effort. I'm still behind the study schedule.....and in the beginning of this week....I'm kinda of excited.....because I realized that I have something different.

Last Wed. I went to Universal Studio.....I was so so happy, I can feel my energy is back....last Thurs. our ESL classmates had a group discussion....that's a wonderful night...actually, we don't even discuss...we just talked and drank....haha XD...it's good that hang out with them....people come and go....have happy and sad time.....just enjoy it and experience everything....yep....I found the strength I used to have.

Now, I'll say
I'm here!!!!!and

LIVING!!!!

Maybe that's true...sometimes leaving makes you go forward.
and I don't need excuse anymore.

yep, just fight on!!! and see what interesting things will happened.

OK....next time I'll talked something about my photography recently.
hmm.....I think I still have a lot of things want to talk...
Anyway,
take care, guys...
See you around!!

PS: but you know.....this kindaf feeling will make me not so concentrate on my study. XD
PS After this semester, our ESL classmates won't have the same class.....yep...just thinking that makes me feel sad. XD Hoping that we'll keep in touch...hmm..I'll keep in touch.XD

ALI04
Liene(Latvia) and Anna(Poland)


ALI05
Anna and I have the same birthday, April 14. (she is so tall!!!!!and she's wearing high heels><)

ALI01
yep.....we are good students...XD

life03
I think this activity held by Xbox....people have some kindaf competition with music game...one person is singer, one is guitar player, and the other is drummer they need to match the rhythm....kindaf interesting...I just passed by today.

life01
USC beautiful flower.....yep a little distortion.


Comments