ESL Party!!!! Nov. 2007

220party44

Let's go party!!!!



Sincerely, I really enjoy hanging on with these guys!!
but it's kinda of sad, because we won't be in the same class anymore.....sobbing.XD

and you know we have some young classmates around twenty, and every time I hang on with them. I can feel their young power.XD That's make me feel I'm really a student. haha I know it sounds strange because I am still a student. XDXD However, it's much different from college life.

hmm...anyway, thanks guys, really.......haha and I have the same feeling again that everything is the best arrangement....maybe it's real. there is the God. :)

Because you know, I chose to be here, and I got bad result of my English exam....and I met you guys...that's amazing....I can't image that my life will be, if I don't take ELS class.....(smoking)XD

So....I guess see you guys next semester!!!


OKOK, I have a little headache.....I needa sleep...good night, Cya.


220party14
Using chopsticks XD



220party15
eat eat eat



220party32
She didn't drink.....really....XD




220party24
We using youtube to sing karaoky(don't know how to spellXD)





220party38
Sandra is really a funny girl, not like the first semester, she was shy.




220party39
Liene, the girl who likes to try new things.




220party34
hmm.....angry.....maybe....XD




220party48
Looking some funny viedos



More photos here


Comments

  1. Karaokie I guess

    Your life looks great!!
    in this article :P

    I'm so busy recently. So many stress, so many projects.... ><

    but I can handle them!! Yes I can!

    And you can too!! Go! Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha

    poor engineer. XD

    yep, you can do it!

    fight on!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment