Recently, SICK!!!!

Sick again.....orz



I'm so sick during these days......><
It's worse than last time in thanksgiving.

My throat is still burn, but my body finally starts getting some energy.
and....the finals is coming!!!!! so bad!!

Be honesty, I'm kinda of getting lost recently.
However, I'm thinking a lot on these sick days.XD and it seems that I can fight again. There are lots of things that I wanna do, so just wait and see. :)

and the picture below is the invitation card I made for my friend, Johnson.
He will get married on Jan. 5th, 2008.

Congratulations!!

Give my best wish!!!!

ps: and I'll be a photographer in the wedding. XD



Actually, when I was doing this, I had, you know, "software is so powerful!!" this kinda of feeling. I just balance the design. :p

OK, that's it.....I needa a hot shower, a cup of hot water, and a hot gi#%....(cough) and a warm sleep XD

hoo.....so soon, I have been here almost one year. hoo...

Comments