Snowboarding at Mountain High 1/10/08

DSCN1985

That's right, I went snowboarding again. XD



After I went back to LA, I heard one of my friend plans to go skiing. And I just had one night to think about it, because it's the following day. yep, that's the second day after I arrived in LA. and I decided to go. XDXD


Yep, it's one day trip and the diver is not me, so I think it'll not be too tired. and I had a good time!!! I like snowboarding!!!!! It becomes my hobby now.XD Definitely, I have some progress on it, yep that's amazing, I still imagine that one day I'll be good at it. XDXD


PS: yep, again, I used Nikon DC to take pictures XD

DSCN1967




DSCN1973




DSCN1975



DSCN1982


Comments

  1. 我們去吃飯的照片要記得傳給我優

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, sure, however I'm kindaf busy recently, so I think I'll give you next week. Sorry about that. XD


    and I saw your blog, and knew that you spent all of your money. I guess you never will get your DC budget back. hahaXD

    Take care!!

    yeh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment