2/3 08'

Life05

Two days ago, my old friends in USC came to my apt. having a dinner together, and this is the first time we eat together in this semester.



Actually, I felt a little tired on that day, because I just lost my wallet....that's right, AGAIN!!! so sad XD, and this time I'm kindaf stay calm. XD I think I'm getting used of it 冏. haha, just kidding.

Because we have Johnson, our chef, we always have a great meal XD. We had Taiwanese style beef burritos, cabbage, grilled chicken leg, green bean noodles with stewed meat, fried pork, some spicy seafood, and Mar-boh tofu. Not all of them cooked by Johnson, everyone has some effort. Yep, you can see that we have a Great Great Great dinner. XDXD

About the pictures, this time I used 50mm lens more....and I like it!!!XDXD.....hm...I think I'll get a 85mm in the future. haha, that's reminds me, a few days ago, I showed my Death Valley photos to my parents, and they said that was beautiful!!! so cool!!! and I'm so happy. XD haha, because you know, it's hard to get compliment from our parents in our country. :p Anyway, I have more advantage to buy new equipment. XDXD Furthermore, I google some labs which having film process service and went there to develop my film pictures........but it's expensive.....I need a film scanner and I'll also try to leave my film rolls until I come back to Taiwan. XD, However, I also expect the film results, I'll get it on Tues. XD.

Ok, that's!!!

PS: Hmm....seems the Chinese New Year is right in the corner.

Life02
Do you see the ring.....the family man....XD



Life13
haha I award "The Best Facial Expression" to etos




Life16
OK, I give "The Most Sunny Smile" to Chen. XD





Life30
I must say that again....50mm is awesome!!!!




Life12
Cliff.....seems having some rumors. XD





Life22
Our Chef, Johnson.



OK, back to study. :)

Comments