Garry Came Feb. 08'

Garry Came60

My college friend, Garry, came to visit me a few days ago.



Actually, during these days, I'm so TIRED!!!! yep, although it's happy that there is someone to visit me, I don't have much time to show him around all these days. and now, I need to catch up my study......and the midterm is silent coming.....wooo........just have no time to take some rest.....maybe wait until spring break...and I decide to go to Chicago and Ohio, I will book the airplane ticket on these two days.

Garry Came06
Restaurant in little Tokyo, it's just fine.





Garry Came07
Ready to have drinks in 360 view rotating restaurant.
The one place that the movie, True Lies, had been shot.
There is another swimming pool picture in my flickr, that may recall your memory.XD




Garry Came10
Actually, Garry may be a good model.XD





Garry Came21
The view is just ok, however, it's good place for tourists. XD





Garry Came28
Universal Studios....actually, I think it's fun in day time too.





Garry Came50
Fear Factor.......most shows there are amazing!!





Garry Came59
Watched NBA Lakers......but I can't bring my camera inside....too big the lens can't more than 3 inches.




Comments

  1. Chicago and Ohio? When is your plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, both places I have friends there, my friend in Chicago and I will drive to Ohio, it's about 6 hours, and I just booked the ticket, 3/14-22 nine days....so long....hoping that I don't have any HW. XDXD

    Hey, so How about you? How is it going?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment