Sandra's Game Feb. 08'

Sandra's Game Feb. 08'14

Sandra's Water Polo Game.



One day, when I rode home, I encountered my previous ALI classmate, Sandra. It was happy to see her, and we had a short chat. I asked her does she have any games recently so she told me when she will have a game, and I told her I'll be there and took some photos.XD

so after few days, I asked O if she wanna watch Sandra's game together, and she said she would like to watch so we were there, cheered for Sandra. XD


PS: yep, that's right, I brought my tele-lens to take pictures. :p



Sandra's Game Feb. 08'10
It's hard to take the front side face.XD



Sandra's Game Feb. 08'29
yep, that's right, we beat them hard....the final result is twenty something to eight or nine maybe...I don't remember. XD






Sandra's Game Feb. 08'19
Sandra is the key player of the team....in her country, she was in national team.







Sandra's Game Feb. 08'36
O and her friend




Sandra's Game Feb. 08'33
The coach is always yelling XD.



Comments