Tour Guide For O's cousin, New.

New and O68

Yesterday, I become a tour guide AGAIN!!! XDXD



A few days ago, O asked me if last weekend I had time, her cousin would come to visit her.and because she has midterms on these two days, she can't take care of her cousin, New. At beginning, because my college friend just left, I felt a little tired. However, I asked a question without thinking, "Is she beautiful?" XDXD Then, I'll have time. XDXD Just kidding, I always like to make new friends, especially come from different country. Besides, a girl, Wow how can I refuse. XDXD. Anyway, it's a good day.

New and O01
Santa Monica, unexpectedly, it's a good day.






New and O08
The Best Shot





New and O13
Actually, I like this one,很有氣勢XD





New and O25
盲拍






New and O38





New and O70
O's family, five children.
Actually, she and her cousin, New, are close. all related cousin are like sisters. They seem never stop talking. Be honest, I admire them a little.





New and O71
They bought me a dinner, but my stomach was painful!!! So pity!!!! It's hard having someone to buy me a mealXDXD




New and O77
O and me.
Actually, O is a nice woman, I give her very high credit. :)

PS: I think I can expect to visit Thailand a few years later.XDXD

Comments